Reading Response

This is a picture of the book.


Today I am reading High School Musical By N.B Grace.


I think that this is a very good book because the author has used alot of expression in the charcters voice in the story I am going to show you a bit of how the author writes the words to some of the song in High School Musical!

'Livin' in my own world
Didn't understand
That anything can happen
When you take a chance'

Now I am going to show you the blurb.

Why can't they break free?


Until Troy met Gabriella, his big dream was to win the basketball championship. But ever since they sang karaoke together on New Year's eve, Troy can't get his mind off trying out for the lead role in the School musical- with Gabriella as his partener!

I recomened this book to people who likes High School Musical and enjoys reading books that are like the movie.

No comments: