Jonah and the Whale


In religion on Wednesday there was 6 different groups that did different things. One of the groups did a Role play. That was the group that I was in.

I thought it was a bit tricky but it was really fun. It was tricky because there was so many different people that we had to act out. It was really fun because me and my group got to act out different parts in front of the class.

I thought that all the groups were really good. There was miming, oral retell, story board and the group where they found different words for the story that made the story sound good.


By Miyoko

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like the class was a lot of fun, I remember this story from when I was at school, when Jonah was swallowed by the Whale. Role playing is a lot of fun and a great way to learn and understand the story and its meaning.